Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014

A big thank you to all of my wonderful customers who have supported me over the past year! It is always great to see you at art shows and a privilege to work with you on your commissions! There are some customers who I don’t get to meet because they buy my work through art galleries or online, but I’m so thankful for them too! “A Storybook Christmas” was a great success! I’m thankful for the wonderful weather that we enjoyed and for the great crowd that showed up! Looking into 2014, I have so many ideas! It is hard to decide which ones to go for. I have many different kinds of cornhusk dolls that I want to make. How will I decide which ones to prioritize? I have several business ideas in my head. Which ones are good? We’ll see what happens one day at a time. One way or another I plan on enjoying 2014 and making it a year that I’ll look back on with satisfaction. Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment