Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Example of what goes on the back of each picture…


The Dog Did It!
This picture is made of: mulberry, turmeric, poppy seed, cinnamon, aucuba, maple, cotton, chrysanthemum, alyssum, orange peel and onion membranes.


My thoughts: I can excuse a simple-minded cat for blaming someone else for spilling the flowers. But people who never take the blame for what they’ve clearly done can be repulsive. I respect and admire those who take responsibility for what they’ve done wrong.


About me: For as long as I can remember I’ve been fascinated by creation and creating. After experimenting with many different mediums pressed-flower art is the one that stuck. My first sales were through a local restaurant that carried my $2 cards when I was 10 years old. Eight years later, I continue to enjoy discovering new ways to “paint with petals.”

 


 

 
The best things are nearest: breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of God just before you.

-Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment