Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Today is a gray and rainy day. That was one of my Grandpa Hofsess' favorite kinds of days
(a thing he passed down to two generations). Today he would have turned 74 if he hadn't died August 5, 2012. I used to talk to him on the phone whenever I had an art show or was considering a new business idea. He would brainstorm with me and made it very clear how much he cared about me and everything I was doing. He was a huge encouragement. He admired artwork and often told me about “the guy who did stained glass.” I really miss talking to my Grandpa.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I know you miss your Grandpa a lot. You're so blessed to have had a loving relationship with him and the knowledge that he loved you so much. Thanks for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re right that I have so much to be thankful for! Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete