Monday, August 22, 2011

Too Fancy

My new website is coming together nicely. I have had a lot of correspondence with the designer, Amanda Kaylon. We're working on putting up the art galleries. She said I should try to get true colors since I'm selling online and suggested that I take pictures of my dolls in natural lighting. That is the opposite of what I had been doing. I was finding a dark place and taking pictures of my dolls with a flash. I guess I was being too fancy. I have since discovered my friend was right, natural lighting is beautiful! Working on a website has been an educational experience and a business experiment. It has also been a nice opportunity for me to get to know Amanda Kaylon better since we write back and forth so much.





Natural light is also good for photographing framed artwork


No comments:

Post a Comment