Thursday, March 11, 2010

Which One?




Late last year I was commissioned to make a reproduction of one of my earlier pictures, Mushroom Creek. So to fulfill the commission I started making the picture shown directly above, but I didn't like the way it was coming out, so I started over and made the picture shown above it. While making this picture I wasn't sure about if I should do a particular detail or not. So I called the lady who commissioned it to see what she thought. She asked if I had more than one of this picture so she could choose. As a matter of fact I did. So I finished both of the pictures so she could choose. I ended up happy with both pictures. The lady ended up happy with the pictures. She chose the bottom one, the one I started in the beginning. And now I am happy to have an extra picture I could sell at a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment